Monday, November 20, 2017

I love eating and the Book of Mormon

The Book of Mormon is the word of God. I have made a goal to read the Book of Mormon daily for the rest of my mission. I have seen the difference this has made. I found time to read during breakfast. I sit down with my bowl of corn flakes mixed with chocolocos and I read. (It's a combination of the 2 greatest things that I love, eating and the Book of Mormon). I have been reading recently in 3 Nephi when Christ visits the Americas. It is interesting to see the doctrines that Christ thought was most important to teach. He teaches about the priesthood, about baptism, about godlike attributes that are need to receive god's forgiveness.  When I read the Book of Mormon I am filled with the holy ghost. I feel that it is true. It is a testimony that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God.

Elder Fogg

No comments:

Post a Comment