Monday, April 2, 2018

I really like the 2 new apostles.

I really like the 2 new apostles. I was actually interviewed by Élder Soares when he came to Portugal to do the mission tour of our mission.
President Nelson is the Prophet is this church. In his talk in the Sunday Morning session, it is impossible to deny the spirit that was felt. It was incredible to hear him talk with power and authority to show that he has been chosen of God. I loved his counsel that he gave to us to learn to recognize the promptings of the holy ghost. I am glad that we have a prophet today. He leads and guides us.
The summer before I went on my mission I had the opportunity to go to BYU and I took the class ''the Living prophets''. It studies the life and teachings of the current prophets and apostles. When I was in that class, I wrote a paper about the ministry of President Nelson, then the President of the 12 apostles. In studying his talks that he has given and his life I was able to see and feel the confirmation that God has called him to be a prophet in this dispensation.
 
With this guidance that he gave us this conference to learn to recognize the promptings of the holy ghost, I have one thought. There is no better way to draw closer to the spirit than through the Book of Mormon. It was written for us today. We can learn to recognize the spirit through reading the Book of Mormon. It restores truths that we can learn intellectually from it's pages and draws a man closer to God spiritually. 
Elder Fogg

No comments:

Post a Comment