Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Estimados Familiares,
 
This new year's eve was lit.  It was crazy.  The mission going into the last hours of Sunday faulted 2 baptisms to achieve our goal. So we all went to work chasing down who ever had already gone to church, who ever had been taught more than once, and anyone that would hear us. We worked our butts off. It was crazy and we ended up completing our goal.  It was really good to see how the Lord blesses those who have faith and try hard. Then, we went to bed at 11 to woke up at 11h59 to see the fireworks. In  that moment, I had a panic attack that I had less that a year left.
On other side of things, I have been studying Preach my Gospel with more rigor. It has been going well.  I have been seeing what I am doing good and what I can do even better! I have been making goals on how I can apply the stuff I learn in my life. I started out this past week studying about planning. It was really cool to see as I worked hard and pondered about the principles taught, I received revelation about how I could apply those principles in my life. The mission is really great. I feel like I am doing better than I was.
Hope this new year goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment