Monday, May 21, 2018

Lisbon and Setúbal this week

We went to Lisbon and Setúbal this week. I had to renew my residency card here in Portugal because I was illegal. Now I am legal again! Woo but that meant that Spees and I had to go to Lisbon. Because Evora is so far away from everything, we left a day before and got back about the same time we left the day before. We also had Zone conference this week in Setúbal and the same thing happened. We had a very broken week. It was hard to make progress but we did our best. 
 
This week in my studies I focused on the What? the Why? and the How? in the missionary lessons (plan of salvation and the Restoration). I was trying to teach simpler. Looking through these lenses at the lessons really brings out the basic doctrines and shows what people really need to know. The gospel is simple and true. 
Élder Fogg

No comments:

Post a Comment