Monday, May 15, 2017

Read the Book of Mormon

Not that much time this week. This week was good. Our friend Nina was baptized. She was found by Elder Jan and Ward, 6 months ago but she finally entered the water of baptism this week. Elder Jan came down from Povoa to do the baptism. It was so special.

We are working hard and walking a lot. I hope that everyone is well at home. This work is true. The Book of Mormon is real.  It was translated by the power of God through Joseph Smith. I know this and I can not deny it. I invite all to read it and pray and I know that by the power of the Holy Spirit, Heavenly Father will give you an answer. If you are doubting, read it. If you are wondering why I am here, read it. If you are perfectly fine, read it. It will help you. I know this, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Until Next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment